Practical Home Organisation and Decluttering
Helping you get back to that stress-free, uncluttered home you once had.
I’m your pragmatic organising partner, here to help you get organised
- Overwhelmed, distracted and finding it hard to relax?
- Stressed out by your cluttered or disorganised home?
- Struggling to let go of things you no longer need?
Call me on 07970 989955
Decluttering and Organising Services:
Do any of these sound familiar?
- “I just don’t know where to start organising my home”
- “I’m not physically capable of dealing with this”
- “Friends and family try to help but make me feel worse”
- “I don’t have the time to get to it”
- “I don’t like to see the mess so I hide it away”
- “I find myself avoiding it and doing else something instead”
If so, then know that you are not alone and what you’re feeling is completely normal. It’s not uncommon for people to become overwhelmed by their homes, and there are many reasons why it happens. By offering new ideas and an objective helping hand, I will support you through the organising process with compassion and without judgement.
Our homes and possessions are very personal to us, and I understand that letting someone else in can feel a little scary.
I’m not here to judge you or make you remove anything that’s important to you. My job is to be a practical friend who can share the load and give you the support and encouragement you need to take back your home.
I’ll help you:
- Declutter and remove possessions that are no longer useful or loved
- Tidy busy rooms, garages, wardrobes, lofts and storage spaces
- Prepare to move home, downsize or make space for an expanding family
- Sort out family member’s possessions following a bereavement
- Organise household, business paperwork and other important documents
I help people declutter and organise homes all over Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Birmingham and the West Midlands, and am happy to discuss assignments further afield. You can choose from a range of organising services designed to support you in a way that works for you.
What do you need help with?
Meet me and find out a little about how I work.
I’m Laura, an organised working mum (well most of the time!) and I know how it feels to be overwhelmed. I understand how our environment impacts on the way we feel, and I’m passionate about helping others to regain control of their homes to live a calmer, more peaceful life.
Start your journey with my help
Call me on 07970 989955 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.