Are you ready to tackle your home?
Do you feel …
- Frustrated or stressed by your cluttered or disorganised space?
- You don’t have the time, energy or inclination to sort out your busy home and it’s getting you down
- You need some help finding that motivation and a helping hand to remove those items that aren’t useful or loved anymore?
We all find it hard to get motivated or come up with an approach to getting organised that works for us. I love to help my people find a way through the muddle to a calm and more organised space. Sometimes we need new ideas and a helping hand to make that change. I offer a discreet, non-judgemental and practical service that can help you do just that.
Click play to meet me and find out a little about how I work.
I can help you to:
- Declutter your possessions and organise a busy room, garage, overcrowded wardrobe, household paperwork and much more
- Prepare to move home, downsize or make room for an expanding family
- Sort out a friend or family member’s home following a bereavement
We will work together on a task, approaching it with renewed energy and focus, so that you can move towards your desired goal.
I help people declutter and organise homes all over Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire and the West Midlands but am happy to discuss assignments further afield. I offer a range of services so that you can choose the best support for you and typically charge £30 per hour for 121 sessions. More details of my services and charges can be found on my Services page and you can get to know me in the About section.
My workshops and events are another great way to work with me on your decluttering project and gift vouchers provide the perfect gift for that special someone who would love to have more space or time.
Contact me today to take that step closer to being organised well!
Call me on 07970 989955 or email me at email@example.com.