Do you have a cluttered room that niggles at you? Closing the door doesn’t make it go away does it!
How great would it be to have some help to tackle it?
What could you do with the extra space?
To celebrate Spring Clearing Week I offered one lucky winner support with decluttering and organising a cupboard or small room, worth £120!
I contacted the lucky winner on Tuesday 3rd April 2018 to congratulate them and provide a gift voucher for a decluttering session in a room of their choice.
I will be working with my competition winner and provide them with support, ideas and practical support to enable them to transform that space that they want to tackle.
If you entered my competition but didn’t win on this occasion come join me on Twitter or Facebook. You can follow my Facebook Page OrganisedWell and join my free private group ‘I want to be OrganisedWell’ for tips, ideas, and inspiration!
A reminder of the small print
- The Competition will be run from midnight 8th March 2018 to midnight 2nd April 2018. Entries received outside of this time-frame will be invalid
- Only one entry per person will be counted
- There is 1 prize available. The winner will be selected at random from entrants providing the correct answer
- At OrganisedWell’s sole discretion, the prize will consist of either up to 4-hours with a professional organiser, providing practical advice and support to organise a space in your home or a series of video conference sessions and tailored guidance pack
- The winner will receive a voucher for the service described above and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative services
- If the winner has a friend or family member who would love some help and they would like to give this voucher as a gift, the voucher may only be transferred with OrganisedWell written agreement
- Entrants must be residents of the UK
- This competition is open to individuals living in Nottinghamshire, Derbshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands only
- Entry is free of charge. No purchase is required
- Entrants must be 18 years and over
- Entrants may request their email address be removed from the competition list at any time but will not be able to participate in the competition
- Entrants may request their email address be removed from the mailing list, if opted to join, but will not receive emails about updates, offers or future competitions. A maximum of one email may be sent per month.