Laura Williams, Founder and Professional Organiser and Declutterer for OrganisedWell
'I think Laura is very clear and to the point. And she can deliver the maximum in brief meeting. This workshop really helped me.' - Kiran Nasreen
Laura Williams, is the Founder and Professional Organiser and Declutterer for OrganisedWell based in Nottingham, UK.
Proud member of APDO (Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers), she skilfully supports people to tackle their possessions and make transformational changes to their homes. Laura's clients have created order, freed up physical and mental space to enable greater focus, productivity and more time for the important things in life, including their own wellbeing.
Laura is a regular on BBC Radio, has featured on the international podcast for Heart-preneur, written for regional magazines and national publications such as the Homeworker. Find out more
She inspires an international following to make changes to improve their lives; sharing powerful ideas and practical solutions to enable them to regain control of their home and routines.
Her Get Started: Home Decluttering and Declutter Me! workshops have enabled hundreds of attendees to beat the overwhelm and find the motivation to start those declutter projects that can transform their homes and lives.
With degrees in Behavioural Sciences and Personnel and Development and experience in the corporate and self-employed world, she draws on research, leadership techniques, and her coaching experience to support people in a range of different ways.
'Absolutely amazing!' Laura has been described as approachable, motivating, intuitive and and ‘a pleasure to work with’. Workshop attendees have said ‘Laura was the perfect host and provided lots of practical tips’ and is ‘highly recommended’.
Laura's previous experience and education includes:
- More than 18 years HR professional and leadership roles for multinational companies
- Development and delivery of corporate training and presentations
- Volunteer experience includes mentor for London SMEs
- Sessional trainer for Nottinghamshire based wellbeing charity
- Founder of her own client focused business
- Professional development includes training in ADHD for Organisers, Hoarding Awareness for Professional Practitioners and Mental Health Intervention
Workshop and Speaking topics:
- Getting started decluttering
- Organising to improve focus and productivity
- Organising for a calmer lifeAvailable to speak live by Zoom or Skype. In-person speaking considered within 10 miles of Beeston, Nottingham.
Recorded training is also available.